Little bit ashamed to say that this event was not put in the diary and if it was it was overlooked. Technically the first day of my annual leave it should have been high on the priorities list. Anyway moving away from the negativity and onto the positive aspect that there is still more than 12 hours left for me to take part. Yay! I cannot wait to sit back and relax whilst finishing the book I am currently reading and hopefully plough through another couple that I have on my nightstand. There is one book in particular that I am looking forward to reading (Sylvia Day – Reflected in You) but I will be saving that until the end as I do not want to feel as though it has been rushed.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
1) London, England
2) Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
3) Not really a snack but a Toffee Nut Latte from Starbucks for the morning session of reading!
4) My name is Fay, I read a little bit too much with the little time I have away from work but still cannot seem to get enough! I have a dog who will always seem like a puppy and love coffee more than or on par with books! You can find me on Twitter @BlogABookEtc.
5) I co-hosted in the last read-a-thon and this year it is nice to take a back seat and just enjoy it by reading when I want to and checking updates as and when. I am mostly looking forward to getting stuck into some serious pages and getting through some books that have been waiting a while.
Now the question portion of this post is over I would like to post my list of books that I am hoping to get through.
Now as mentioned previously I only realised the read-a-thon started today by reading a couple of posts on my feed from some fabulous book bloggers out there in the ether. My pile of books to be read are my nightstand pile as they are the books that were most recently sent to me for review, some of them have been published for a while and others are yet to be released so those that are not on the shelves yet the review posts will be when they are released.
Good Luck guys and Happy Reading 😀