No, not the Katherine Heigl Movie although that is a pretty good chick flick!
This post is about 27 dresses (ok you got me on that one!) from Saturday night out on the town to Sunday morning brunch with the girls.
From high street to high-priced there is something for everyone, even the vintage lovers amongst us!
1. Burddy Colourful Canary Print Dress, £149 – Ted Baker
2. Jacquard Collared Dress, £250 – Karen Millen
3. Laura Dress, £135 – Coast
4. Beaded V Neck Dress, £169 – Biba
5. Vita Short Dress, £135 – Coast
1. Eiffel Tower Print Sleeveless Dress, £24.99 – H&M
2. Chi Chi Mint Dress High Neck Lace Front Prom Dress, £49.99 – New Look
3. Blue Bird Print Border Puff Sleeve Dress, £19.99 – New Look
4. Voulez Vous Collar Daisy Chain Dress, £24 – George for Asda
5. Limited Edition Drop Waist Dress, £28 – Florence & Fred
1. Red Swan Print Day Dress, £35 – Lady Vintage London
2. Goa Print Button Back Dress, £60 – Love Ur Look
3. Vanilla Sky Day Dress, £35 – Lady Vintage London
4. Beautiful White Butterfly Tea Dress, £50 – Lady Vintage London
5. Green Birdcage Hepburn Dress, £50 – Lady Vintage London
It may seem that I have only looked at one store however they were my absolute favourites from a large selection. For more dresses check out Collectif, Love Ur Look (For more!), Tatyanna, Vivenne of Holloway – some of which I will be featuring in another post about dresses that I simply NEED in my life!
1. G21 St George’s Flag Lips Midi Dress, £10 – George for Asda
2. Spring Silhouette Jersey Dress, £55 – French Connection
3. Mint Long Maxi Dress, £14.99 at H&M
4. Sweatshirt Dress, £12.99 at H&M
5. Jersey Maxi Dress, £12.99 at H&M
Once again there seems to be a dominant brand in this little collection – this is partly due to H&M having amazingly comfortable lounge clothes!
1. Caree Sheer Floral Dress, £299 – Ted Baker
2. Bandeau Waterfall Dress, £58 – Lipsy
3. Andrica Short Dress, £75.00 – Coast
4. Melanie Maxi Dress, £250 – Coast
5. Brompton Full Length Dress, £295 – Phase Eight
Personally for evening dresses Coast are the go to brand – I am sure there are plenty of others out there as you can see. However they know how to make a well-fitting garment and seem to get it right 99% of the time.
1. Fabia Embroidered Fit And Flare Dress, £160 – Phase Eight
2. Kardashian Halter Pencil Dress, £85 – Lipsy
If you had to pick one (Just one!) which one would it be?!