With 2015 fastly approaching the time has come to make the decision of what to wear. Have you chosen what you will be wearing to see the New Year in?
No, not the Katherine Heigl Movie although that is a pretty good chick flick!
This post is about 27 dresses (ok you got me on that one!) from Saturday night out on the town to Sunday morning brunch with the girls.
From high street to high-priced there is something for everyone, even the vintage lovers amongst us!
1. Burddy Colourful Canary Print Dress, £149 – Ted Baker
2. Jacquard Collared Dress, £250 – Karen Millen
3. Laura Dress, £135 – Coast
4. Beaded V Neck Dress, £169 – Biba
5. Vita Short Dress, £135 – Coast
1. Eiffel Tower Print Sleeveless Dress, £24.99 – H&M
2. Chi Chi Mint Dress High Neck Lace Front Prom Dress, £49.99 – New Look
3. Blue Bird Print Border Puff Sleeve Dress, £19.99 – New Look
4. Voulez Vous Collar Daisy Chain Dress, £24 – George for Asda
5. Limited Edition Drop Waist Dress, £28 – Florence & Fred
1. Red Swan Print Day Dress, £35 – Lady Vintage London
2. Goa Print Button Back Dress, £60 – Love Ur Look
3. Vanilla Sky Day Dress, £35 – Lady Vintage London
4. Beautiful White Butterfly Tea Dress, £50 – Lady Vintage London
5. Green Birdcage Hepburn Dress, £50 – Lady Vintage London
It may seem that I have only looked at one store however they were my absolute favourites from a large selection. For more dresses check out Collectif, Love Ur Look (For more!), Tatyanna, Vivenne of Holloway – some of which I will be featuring in another post about dresses that I simply NEED in my life!
1. G21 St George’s Flag Lips Midi Dress, £10 – George for Asda
2. Spring Silhouette Jersey Dress, £55 – French Connection
3. Mint Long Maxi Dress, £14.99 at H&M
4. Sweatshirt Dress, £12.99 at H&M
5. Jersey Maxi Dress, £12.99 at H&M
Once again there seems to be a dominant brand in this little collection – this is partly due to H&M having amazingly comfortable lounge clothes!
1. Caree Sheer Floral Dress, £299 – Ted Baker
2. Bandeau Waterfall Dress, £58 – Lipsy
3. Andrica Short Dress, £75.00 – Coast
4. Melanie Maxi Dress, £250 – Coast
5. Brompton Full Length Dress, £295 – Phase Eight
Personally for evening dresses Coast are the go to brand – I am sure there are plenty of others out there as you can see. However they know how to make a well-fitting garment and seem to get it right 99% of the time.
1. Fabia Embroidered Fit And Flare Dress, £160 – Phase Eight
2. Kardashian Halter Pencil Dress, £85 – Lipsy
If you had to pick one (Just one!) which one would it be?!
This weekly meme is hosted by Dani over at Pen To Paper. I am a bit late with my Wish-list as it is now Thursday but better late than never right!
Sometimes there are books that I want just because they have a beautiful cover, it is quite bad as I know nothing about the contents. One of the books that remains on my wish-list and really is starting to get to me (I cannot get it anywhere) is this:
Reviews have been posted about this book around the blogosphere and the general internet and I am itching to get a copy. When I checked in Waterstones the man (gorgeous specimen of man!) informed me that it was not due out until August in the UK. What kind of rubbish is that! HELP blogosphere someone must know something. My problem is I most definitely do not want it on an e-reader. What do I do now?! I just found that it is the lovelies at Atlantic Books so keep everything crossed for me that someone gets in touch soon.
Now just to mix it up a bit I want to move away from books and take it to the beauty and fashion side of things.
Parisian Monochrome Chequered Midi Dress £14.99
Monochrome has apparently made a come back in all shapes and sizes and this dress really caught my eye. The material is like a dress I already have and is nice a light so would be perfect for the breakthrough from Winter to Spring. The affordable price is just a bonus and you can shop online as well.
Origins Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash £17.00
This face wash not only smells delicious but feels great on my face. There are some face washes that even when you are washing make your skin start to feel dried out, this is not one of them. The only way I can describe the feeling is that of when you first put lip balm on and your lips are all soft and supple – that is how my whole face feels when I am using this. Originally I used a sample of this product but I really need to go and get a big tube. As you only need a little to make a lot of froth it will last quite a while which is always worth the money.
That’s all for my wishes. How about you? Again I will say I know it isn’t Wednesday but better late than never!!!